The geologically active moon, discovered in 1789 by William Herschel, has craters, ridges and smooth plains. Most spectacularly, Enceladus has geysers that spew frozen water thousands of kilometres into space.
Free shipping through this Sunday on many products that use my collages by clicking this special URL.
RSVP to the event here
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be
School just really sucks cause they take this wonderful concept of learning and discovering new things and just completely ruin it with the atmosphere of judgement and suppression of creativity and strict deadlines and basing your intelligence on a letter and wow you ruined it nice job